Vege Beef Stew Borscht
2 pounds Vege Beef Chunk
1 canned Whole Peeled Tomatoes
2 Potatoes, peeled and diced
1 stick Celery, minced
1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
1 cup Vege Seasonings
1 teaspoon Pepper
1. Put diced tomatoes and potatoes in a slow cooker for 20 minutes.
2. Stir in celery, parsley, Vege Seasonings and pepper. Cook until the liquid has reduced to a stew consistency.
3. Pour in Vege Beef Chunk and cook until boiling, then you can dish it out.
Vege Chicken Nuggets with Grapefruit Vinaigrette
MAKE TASTY SAUCE - Grapefruit Vinaigrette
4½teaspoon Basil Leaves
3 teaspoon Oregano
2 teaspoon Tapioca
1 teaspoon Water
A little Pepper/Butter
1. Peel and cut the potatoes and herbs. Slice the mushrooms.
2. Dredge the potatoes in pepper and fresh herbs mixture.
3.Add Vege Buffalo Wings and slightly nestle them into the potatoes.
4.Deep-fry Vege Buffalo Wings and potatoes in the hot oil around 150°C until golden brown on the outside, 6 to 10 minutes.
5. Heat a few teaspoons of butter in a skillet.
6. Put in sliced mushrooms and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Basil Leaves and 1 teaspoon Oregano. 7. Continue cooking and stir frequently. Add potatoes and Vege Chicken Wings.
8.Add a pinch of pepper if you desired, then enjoy!
Vege Shrimp Salad with Vinegar Dressing
3 ounces Vege Shrimp
1 ounce Cucumber
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
1 ounce Tomato
1.5 teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
1. Add shrimp to the pot, cover and cook until it softened. Cool it down.
2. Transfer to a platter. Mix shrimp with all the vegetables and sauce.
Very Berry Chicken
1 serving Chicken Breast
2 teaspoon Rasberry Jam
1 teaspoon Mustard
0.5 teaspoon Pepper
0.5 teaspoon Blueberry Jam
1. Mix the blueberry jam, mustard sauce and pepper.
2. Stir chicken in medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
3. Dish it out.